Arthroscopic surgery involves performing surgery with the help of keyholes.
Arthroscopic surgery has many advantages compared to traditional joint surgery, including:
- Faster recovery
- Less bleeding
- Less pain
- Shorter or no hospital stay
We have advanced state-of-the-art arthroscope from Smith-Nephew systems. We do knee and shoulder arthroscopy.
- Arthroscopic ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) & PCL (Posterior Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction
- Menisectomy and meniscal repair
- Removal of inflamed synovial tissue
- Removal of loose fragments of bone or cartilage
- Treatment of knee sepsis (infection)
- Shoulder dislocation surgeries
- Rotator cuff injuries